In urban life, we can see green plants and bright flowers on both sides of the road on the way to work or on the way to and from school. There is a certain reason for their vigorous growth. We need to rely on our garden masters to treat them. Take good care of. In their work, the tool often used is the lawn mower. Today, I will tell you about the maintenance rules of the lawn mower.
1. Maintenance of the blade
1. Regularly check the connection between the blade and the connecting sleeve. When the blade hits other objects during use, it should be checked in time.
2. When grinding the blade, the original angle and direction of the blade should be followed, and the amount of edge grinding on both sides should be equal, and the blade should be statically balanced after grinding.
3. Before reinstalling the blade, apply lubricating oil to the end of the crankshaft and the surface of the inner hole of the connecting sleeve. The center bolt and the screw hole of the crankshaft should also be coated to prevent rust from being removed in the future.
4. If the blade is not used for a long time, the surface of the blade should be cleaned and coated with lubricating oil to prevent corrosion.
Second, the maintenance of the chassis
The inside of the case must be cleaned after each use to prevent the cut grass, leaves, sludge or other debris from attaching to its heart and causing rust.
3. Maintenance of the carburetor of the lawn mower
Strictly follow the requirements of the operation, repair and maintenance instructions of the carburetor of the lawn mower, and pay attention to the following points:
1. Under normal circumstances, the air filter should be cleaned once a day, and when used in a very dirty environment, it needs to be cleaned every few hours.
2. Clean the spark plug after each season of use. Readjust the spark plug gap when each season of use arrives (check and adjust according to the model and spark gap in the lawnmower carburetor manual to prevent errors and affect the performance of the whole machine)
3. The outer surface of the lawnmower carburetor should always be cleaned with a cloth or a brush to ensure clean ventilation.
4. The rotating shaft of the walking clutch lever should be regularly dripped with lubricating oil to prevent corrosion.
5. The front and rear rollers should be lubricated with light motor oil at least once each season.
6. The transmission mechanism of the walking part should be cleaned and replaced once after two years of operation.
7. Weeds, waste residue or dust on the protective cover should be removed every day to prevent the engine from being damaged due to overheating or overspeed.
8. When not in use for a long time, the gasoline in the machine should be exhausted to avoid the deterioration of gasoline and block the carburetor and other components.
Special note: Any maintenance on the lawn mower must be unplugged.