Heat stoves are soothing. Using a heat stove will give you a sense of warmth, legacy, safe and efficient heat and breath ambience and a sense of home into any room. Heat stoves can be beautiful and provide a comfort on a cold winter's day.
• A fireplace or wood stove blower will transform your wood stove into a home heating unit. One option is an advanced kit that comes with a blower, installation instruction guide, mounting base, thermal switch assembly, and a variable speed control. Of course there is a cord with a regular 3-prong plug. Installation instructions can also be downloaded from the website and ordering is quick and easy. One blower kit sells for $124 and shipping is included. Before choosing, though search several website and determine your options.
• If you are more budget-minded, other options for heat blowers includes a blower kit for only $82 per unit (shipping can be included). This type of a unit is available from several vendors and is a very popular item on the market. When your blower kit arrives, it is ready for use and installation is simple. The kit will include instructions, mounting Velcro, a 3-prong plug and the blower. It is very efficient and will blow warm air throughout your home.
• In addition to the blower kits, there is gas stove available from vendors. These will give a cozy warm environment and you only have to ignite the stove with the touch of a button. Vendors may offer this stove in a variety of designs, colors, and styles to give your room quality, warmth, and ambiance. Contact a vendor for pricing, shipping and availability.
• Nothing says comfort like a fireplace. Usually the fireplace is the focal point of a room and it is a mark of elegance, and beauty. To keep your fireplace in prime condition and as a point of decoration, you need to make sure your fireplace is kept clean. Decorating a fireplace will also add beauty and function to your room.
• Add a mantle to your fireplace if you do not have one. Lumber and stone establishments, appliance stores, and general decorating boutiques will have quality and beautiful mantles. If you prefer, build your own mantle using wood, stone, or fireproof materials.
• Decorate your mantle using thousands of ideas. Use the mantle to display collections, pictures, or loved treasures. Mantles are essential to Christmas decorating ideas. What is better than a stocking hung by the chimney? Use the space above your fireplace and mantle as an additional decorating tool. Many homes use decorative mirrors or paintings to bring the entire room into perspective. Nothing says 'home' like a beautiful mantle and fireplace.
• Of course, fireplaces with or without blowers are not generally used in warmer months. Make sure you do keep the box free of ashes. Place a decorative screen in front of the box; keep logs in the box for a decorative touch; or just use the opening as a backdrop for fresh flowers, plants, or dried arrangements.